The Brome-Missisquoi Youth Foundation at a glance:
- A non-profit, philanthropic organization that currently owns and maintains 3 Houses of Hope for Montérégie youth at risk aged 12 to 17 years old (one home for the French clientele, one for the English clentele and one Bilingual home, all in residential Cowansville).
- Well supervised, structured, safe, quiet, supportive and constructive environments.
- Scholarship funds for trade and academic courses for at-risk youth.
OUR NEXT EVENT
Duplicate or Contract Bridge & Mah Jongg
270 Victoria, Knowlton, QC
- $50 per person includes lunch, bridge & prizes
- Wine will be available at $7 per glass
- Please bring cards, score pads & pencils for contract bridge
39 Mizener, West-Bolton, J0E 2T0
(450) 539-3336 or email@example.com