We are dedicated to the following:
- Our homes offer well-supervised, structured, safe, quiet, supportive and constructive environments.
- Youth develop self-esteem and build a successful future in the comfort of a familiar and stable milieu.
- The Foundation maintains the houses; the Directorate of Youth Protection (DPJ) provides the services therein.
- Because of the facilities we provide, placement of youth at risk in a youth detention centre is avoided.
- Scholarship funds for trade and academic courses for youth at risk are available.
- A bank of volunteer and/or paid teachers to assist students with difficulties.
- A program to assist adolescent and parent communication.
- Provision of supervised apartments for youth ages 18-21 who have no other options.
- Assistance to adolescent parents.
Financial and volunteer support from the community are needed.
At the choice of the donor, funds may be directed to specific activities of the Foundation.