Houses of Hope for youth at risk.
- The Brome Missisquoi Youth Foundation built the Houses of Hope for youth at risk between 1996 and 1998 with funds bequeathed by Mme Contat for youth in the Montérégie.
- Mme Contat was a long-time resident of Montreal and Brome-Missisquoi.
- The Foundation built and maintains the houses; the Directorate of Youth Protection (DPJ) provides the services therein.
- Over 700 youth have been assisted by these facilities;
- BMAYS (Brome-Missisquoi Youth and Adolescent Services) is the only English-language home for youth at risk in the Montérégie.